- How solar heating works is solar radiation is absorbed and converted into heat through a series of toughend glass cleared tubes.
- Another way of heating is a ground source heat pump which pumps through air that slowly gets hotter as it is pushed through the pipe then gets pushed out a heat pump into your house.
- Photovaltaics is advanced technology that is similar to solar panels but instead of turning it into heat it turns it into electricity. Cool right.
- Collecting rain water into a tank and using it for gardening and household use. You may think it is stupid but you can put a filter on it so it is clean.
- Double glazing and insulation do the same by keeping the heat in and keeping your power bill down.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Building a eco house with eco materials and energy
Eco housing is the thing of the future here is some info of what you can do to help save the earth.